All students in attendance at Northeast Christian Academy wear a uniform.
Girls, K3-2nd Grade
Kindergartens through 2nd grade girls wear a Navy Blue or Khaki Jumper. They may wear solid colored shirts underneath the jumpers. The jumpers should come below the knee but we ask that they wear shorts underneath the jumper as well.
Girls, 3rd Grade through 12th Grade
Girls wear a Navy Blue or Khaki skirt (below the knee in length when sitting) and a school polo shirt with the Crusader logo.
All boys wear Navy Blue or Khaki pants (no cargo pockets) and a school polo shirt with the Crusader logo.
- No shorts or skorts allowed on boys or girls.
- Tennis shoes are permissible but open toed or open heeled shoes are not allowed.
- No tinting of hair is allowed. Boys in Junior High and above must shave daily as needed. No moustaches or beards allowed. Hair on boys must remain off the ears and collar and hair on boys and girls must not obscure vision (must remain out of the eyes).
- Jewelry on boys is not permitted other that a watch. Girls may wear earrings and necklaces but not in excess. If there is a question ask the school staff.
- Students in 7th Grade and above will change into a PE uniform daily or as required. PE uniform consists of long shorts and a solid color (no logo) tee shirt.